Tuesday 12 April 2011

Bulgaria

Bulgaria
Artist - Poli Genova
Song - Na inat
Draw - Semi-Final 2, Place 10

Poli Genova, born in 1987, rose to fame as a member of the children's vocal group "Bon Bon". Shortly after this, she became the first presenter of a show under the same title. As well as being a singer, Poli can also play the clarinet. She is part of the Unicef Charity Project "The Magnificent Six" and stands as a vocalist for "Azis' Show" & "Dani Milev Band" in the first edition of the reality show "Dancing with the Stars: Bulgaria". In both 2005 and 2006, she took part in the Bulgarian National Selection, yet failed to win on both occasions.

On the 23rd February, Poli won the Bulgarian Selection, and will represent her country at the ESC.

Her song, "Na inat" (For Spite), was written and composed by Poli Genova, Sebastian Arman, Boris Milanov and David Bronner.

Current Betting Odds (William Hill)  - 150/1
My Prediction - I can't make up my mind with this song. One minute I like it, the next I don't. I think the problem is, that its forgettable. I don't think that this will qualify.


                                Успех

Check back later today, when the Turkish profile will be added!

No comments:

Post a Comment