Friday 8 April 2011

Albania

Albania
Artist - Aurela Gace
Song - Feel The Passion
Draw - Semi-Final 1, Place 3

Aurela Gace was born in 1974 in Albania. She has won "Festivali i Këngës" three times, including this year, where she won the honour to represent her country at the ESC. "Origjinale" was her most successful song, reaching 4.5 million views on Youtube.

In late 2010, she took part in the Albanian selection. After making it through the semi final, she won the show with "Kënga ime" (My Song), 16 points ahead of the artist in second place. It was announced that she will sing the song in English at Eurovision, under the title "Feel The Passion".

The Song was written by Sokol Marsi and composed by Shpëtim Saraçi.

Current Betting Odds (William Hill) - 150/1
My Prediction - I can't make my mind up with this song. I think the song itself is quite good, but could be better with a different singer. I still think it will qualify.


                               Paç fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment