Sunday 15 May 2011

Thank you!!

After another busy few months to lead up of the Eurovision Song Contest, I would like to say thank you to all my viewers, whether new or regular. I didn't have high expectations for this blog but I am amazed at how well the European public have taken to it. As well as Europe, I also have regular visitors from the USA, Australia and the South Americas. Obviously Eurovision isn't completely over yet, and I will still be doing posts now and again. Keep checking back, and make sure you vote on polls and keep commenting!!

The main action will start around November/December, when the national finals begin. 

Thank you!! Merci!! Danke!! Хвала!! Tak!! Kiitos!! Χάρη!! Teşekkürler!! Спасибо!! Təşəkkür!! Շնորհակալություն!! Dzięki!! Bedankt!! Grazie!! Gracias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment